Friday, March 7, 2008
Cousin Company!
We got to have company stay over for the first time in quite a while. The spousal unit's cousin got married, so we got to have his sister stay at our house with her whole family, and his parents stay at a nearby motel. It was SO fun to have visitors!!! We shopped, ate fabulous pizza, and snuggled sweet, wiggly toddlers. Can you ask for anything better?
These girls are two little peas in a pod. As soon as they walked in the door, they were upstairs getting dressed up in princess gear and putting on my girl's play makeup. The ballerina shoes and sparkly crowns were a-flyin'. Every time we saw them they were a different princess with new accessories. I'm glad that my girl's dress up collection gets the great workout it deserves.
Have you ever seen a cuter little imp than this? That is pure mischief in those blue eyes. My boy especially was excited about this little visitor. He has a real talent for little people. My sister-in-law was confused when she woke up to the sweet imp busting out laughing at 7:30 in the morning, until she looked up and saw my boy playing peek-a-boo with her baby. He is so much like his dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute!!!!!!
I bet your munchkins were so happy to have other kids their age to play with and to mess around with! I love the girly munchkins smile in the first picture!
I have been looking for Tiki Room for two years! Yeah!!!! Now I know!
Post a Comment