Sunday, March 23, 2008

Wow. I've never been tagged before. I feel so cool!

Okay, I think the rule is that I have to answer in one word. I am a blabber mouth, so this will be hard, but I'll try.

You're feeling: pregnant
To your left: Thank You Cards for my shower (see? I've already broken the one-word rule!)
On your mind: Youth Retreat
Last meal included: Wasabi peas
You sometimes find it hard to: fold laundry
The weather: rainy (duh!)
Something you have a collection of: clothes that don't fit
A smell that cheers you up: chocolate chip cookies
A smell that can ruin your mood: vomit
How long since you last shaved: two days (miraculously)
The current state of your hair: ponytail
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer):My Young Women planning notebook
Your skill with chopsticks: questionable
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Childrens fiction
...and after that?: Crafties
Something you're craving: sleeping on my stomach
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: terrifying
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: ask me in 3 weeks, 4 days
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: computer
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: polygamist wife
Something that freaks you out a little: natural childbirth
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Everything sugary
You have never: parachuted (is that a word?)
You never want to: cliff jump ever again

Dang. So much for one word. I'm just not capable of it. (o: I would like to tag Cassie, Emily (you don't have to though if you want to keep your blog for just your baby) and Melanie.

3 comments:

Emi said...

I'll have to decline for now, still just focusing on Eli's blog site (primarily for the sake of his birth parents). My personal blog site is 'on the back burner' for a few more months (emirowley.blogspot.com).

Jenn said...

That was fun! You had some good answers! I'm glad to know that stuff I didn't know...
Any trips home planned? I'm going home next week for a week...

Melanie said...

Ooh, thanks for the tag! Now I feel cool too.... :)