Friday, June 6, 2008

More pictures than anyone should be able to stand (except me!)

A friend of mine did a photo session with my kids. I've included the attempts to get all the kids together, which really isn't as easy as you would think, especially when silly boys are involved. (o: We'll keep trying though. I thought she did a GREAT job on the individual pics especially. Thanks, Becky!



G.Q. Boy
This was his expression for an awful lot of pictures, the silly little man!
...unless he is focusing on a ball...


...or asked to count something far away... He is so handsome.

Isn't she beautiful?
I love this one. It is so HER.

Such sweet little footsie tootsies!




I love this face.
Look at those eyes! I love them!
There you go. If you made it through, you are amazing and you can see why I am so crazy about these kiddos!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I love looking at pictures! My absolute favorite is the one of your two hugging. So cute! That last pic of your #2 looks so much like your mom - I had never seen that in her before. Thanks for sharing those.

Jenn said...

Oh I love those pictures! They are so stinking adorable!!!! I bet you just love wallpapering with those in your next place!

Cassie said...

Beautiful as always! The little ones sure do grow up fast!

ellen said...

beautiful! just beautiful! you are so blessed:)

Babydoll said...

Your kids are so grown up. The pictures are all really great. I love them all. #1 is a handsome little man.

lovecat said...

Some of those posses look familiar, but they are great! i really like your black and whites! there are aspects in her face that remind me of Lillian, wouldn't that be fun if they look alike when they got older! Anyway Beautiful baby!

EarlGirl said...

Wow, you're right, I did miss commenting on quite a few! Sorry. I thought I had, but I guess I hadn't. I just commented in my heart. What I thought I'd commented was how old your son looks! Holy cow! He wasn't home when I came to visit, so it's been a while and he's changed so much!