We stored it under our outside stairs over the winter. It was the only covered storage space around. You should see the back seat of our van that we also stored there. Very, very nice. (Dang that sarcasm. I just can't shake it.) The seat of our car also smells delightfully of mold, which makes driving a completely pleasant experience since having a baby and having to put it back in the car. I am so glad we are moving somewhere that has a storage shed at least. Now it will be locked in while it molds and gets eaten! (o:
4 comments:
Mice did that?! Bionic mice? Why in the world would they want to eat that?
That's crazy! Where did they eat it at? In the garage? I think you need one of my handy dandy rat zappers!
We stored it under our outside stairs over the winter. It was the only covered storage space around. You should see the back seat of our van that we also stored there. Very, very nice. (Dang that sarcasm. I just can't shake it.) The seat of our car also smells delightfully of mold, which makes driving a completely pleasant experience since having a baby and having to put it back in the car. I am so glad we are moving somewhere that has a storage shed at least. Now it will be locked in while it molds and gets eaten! (o:
Yuck, that's gross! I hate mice.
Post a Comment