Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged by Melanie!

A--Attached or Single? Definitely attached (although I got hit on by a construction worker the other day. Apparently I'm very hot in the morning with no make up on while riding my bike home from the gym. Go me.)
B--Best Friend? The spousal unit and my siblings
C-- Cake or Pie? Cake if it has pudding in the middle, but no frosting, or pumpkin pie
D-- Day of Choice? Wednesday: Spousal Unit's day off
E-- Essential Item? Chapstick. I hate having dry lips
F--Favorite Color? Periwinkle and coral, usually together. I also love bright, bubble gum pink
G-- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms. I like to eat the colored sections separately
H-- Hometown? Depends on the decade: military fam
I-- Indulgence(s)? Chocolate chip cookies
J-- January or July? July because of my birthday!
K-- Kids? 3
L-- Life is Incomplete Without? A good book and my family to be silly with
M-- Marriage Date? August 26th
N-- Number of siblings? 4 (I am the middle child of 5)Three sisters, one brother (poor thing)
O-- Oranges or Apples? Oranges, but I don't like to peel them: too sticky
P-- Phobias or fears? My babies getting hurt or taken
Q-- Quotes? "It's possible...pig. It's conceivable, you miserable, vomitous mass..." (sorry, it's the only one I could think of. I'll try to be more inspiring later.)
R-- Reason to Smile? My funny kids and my sweet baby's silly, innocent expressions
S-- Season? Springish-Summer. I like to be warm, but not too hot.
T-- Tag 5 People? Sorry guys! I always pick the same ones! Missy, Jenn, Jenny & Michael, Cherie and Laura
U-- Unknown Fact? We collect sporks
V-- Very Favorite Store? Wal-Mart
W-- Worst Habit? Blogging when I should be doing my housework
X-- Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-- Your Favorite Food? Italian, Chinese, Mexican, ice cream. I just like eating.
Z-- Zodiac? Cancer. I'm a disease, I guess

4 comments:

Jenn said...

You are so funny about peeling your orange! It should be a paid event to watch you take every string of white anything out of your orange! I did not know you collected sporks. Thanks for the tag. This should be fun...

EarlGirl said...

You collect sporks? Why?

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

My boy gets them from school (he gets them from the cafeteria for eating his lunch) and brings them home. They are a special treasure, and are horded with great love.

Home of the Muddy Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.