Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ode of Love

Cream puffs, OH! Cream puffs!
I'm filled with delight.
I try to refrain;
Keep you out of sight.
Yet, call me you do
From the back of my freezer.
I'm helpless to resist,
You're such a tongue pleaser.
My neighbors, they think there's a babe in this belly.
But, you're the reason I'm shaped like a bowl full of jelly.

Cream puffs, OH! Cream puffs!
I bid you adieu!
In a week and five days I must start life anew,
Carving such things as you from my life
So I can once again be a nice shapely wife.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

How cute are you? I love it! Oh, those cream puffs look good! But I'm not looking. I'm still on my sugar fast. I think it's working though because I'm fitting better in my pants. Enjoy these last days of eating whatever you want!

It's getting so close! I bet you're so excited! Wish I was closer to see your cute new babe. Next time you come to town you'd BETTER come show her off to me! :)

Jenn said...

Don't worry. They will stay with you way longer than you want them to.

EarlGirl said...

Hee hee, good one Jenn. I'm a sucker for the cream puffs too.

lovecat said...

Man those look good. I should start "craving" them too. So far I haven't had any real cravings except for wanting avocado sushi in my first tri.

Is it true that you have to start eating right when the baby comes? Isn't there some further excuse I can use??!! :(

I can't wait to see your new baby!!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emi said...

You make me smile and giggle, Kay-Kay! I miss you and your witty "ode"s.