Thursday, April 17, 2008

Be Prepared! I need a napkin please.

My friend Melanie put a link to this on her blog and it cracked me up!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M

And we haven't stopped snickering over this one since we saw "Hoodwinked". It was the best part of the movie. Check out the goat's lips. I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXbG7JT5nxs

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That Hot Dog on a Stick girl reminds me so much of you! I could totally see you doing that, too. Wouldn't that be fun?

Babydoll said...

I am so glad to have access to your blog now. I am WAY behind. I guess I can't comment on the links because I am at the library and it won't let me view them, but I wish you luck with the baby. I am glad you changed your mindset. I am sure it makes things just a little easier--right? Well, anyway, you are in our thoughts and prayers.