
My girl is one of the most thoughtful little people I have ever known. She is very careful with people and their hearts. She is EXTREMELY loyal and won't let anyone say anything negative about themselves, even anything like, "I think I need to learn to cook better." ("Mama! You are a good cooker! You are the best cooker ever!") One of her most important things is being modest. While she LOVES this dress, the only thing that distressed her about it was that her shoulders were showing. (I told her I would sew the shoulders shut when we got home...oops, still working on that.)
.jpg)
She definitely has her own style and brand of beautiful. This was her alternate Halloween costume and she thought that she had never looked more beautiful. Yes, that is a baseball bat that she is using to guide herself daintily down the stairs.

She can break into fake tears at the drop of a hat, but it's always on behalf of others. If she hears a song that she thinks is sad, or if there is news that someone (no matter how remote) is sick, she will give these huge, dramatic sniffs, open her eyes as wide as they go and point out to everyone that she now has a big tear coming down her cheek.

Just like her brother, she loves eggs. They will both lick the plate clean if there is a trace of yolk on it.

This girl LOVES her brother. She is a very good sport and will usually do whatever it is he wants to do or play, and will often go rescue him if he needs help in an emergency (like being alone upstairs by himself).

Dancing and singing come as naturally to her as breathing. At any hint of music, she will start prancing around, kicking up her heels and twirling. She loves to sing very high and very loud, which can be a little overwhelming in a small room, and very funny when she is in a public bathroom with a great echo. She serenaded the whole chiropractor's office yesterday when she used the restroom by herself.

One of her more unusual talents is that she can belch like a sailor, much to the envy of her brother. She can do it on command and manages to eek out 8 or 9 in a row. This princess loves to be silly and thinks it's very funny to shorten words. "Mama, let's make cooks today.--Ha, ha. I said 'cooks'. That means cookies. Funny, huh? Ha Ha!" She is very excited to be a big sister, but gets a little disappointed that she can never feel sister kick (the baby always stops as soon as her hand goes on my tummy). She is such an angel.
1 comment:
Very cute! I love seeing more of your kids. It shows a part I can't see clear this far away wherever I am. She's just so cute.
Post a Comment