Some of you guessed right! (Sorry, it was the one I had to delete because it had my name it it!) I've been called to the Young Womens Presidency and I am just so happy to not be out of Young Womens! I just love teenagers. They are so fun to work with and so full of life and possibility. Did I mention that I'm excited?!!
3 comments:
Yay! I was right! Kind of...
I wasn't offended that you kept deleting me. At first, I just thought I was doing something wrong and couldn't figure it out. But, for security purposes, I have changed my name too.
I'm glad that there are people like you who love those callings because it completely scares me to death to work with teenagers! But, I'm excited for you. What a perfect calling for you!
You will do GREAT!
You were so hoping to stay in YW. I'm happy for you!
Post a Comment