Monday, January 21, 2008

The Universe doesn't want me to work out



I woke up this morning bright (actually dark) and early to go work out, like I always do Monday, Wednesday and Friday. After getting all ready (I refuse to go to the gym looking completely disgusting), I ran down to our frosty car to scrape the windows. Alas, the locking mechanism was frozen solid. After trying all the doors, one of which the key couldn't even get in, I ventured over to our other car. Frozen solid again. "Ah-ha!" I said to myself, "This is the perfect opportunity to try my new Mom and Me Yoga video!"

So, I clear the livingroom, take off my socks, and plug in the tape. From the get-go, the VCR is freaking out. There is a plug that is loose in the back somewhere, that apparently only my spousal unit is able to find since he's the only one who could fix it last time. About 10 minutes into this psycho woman's freaky "at peace with your body" talk the VCR gets disgusted and just turns off.

I'm giving up!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

It's you against the world, babe.

EarlGirl said...

Yep. it's true. Is that a picture of you, by the way?