On a happier note, we definitely enjoyed our weekend of family and snow. Other than feeling like I myself was at death's door with a bad cold, it went off without a hitch. I got some pretty fun pictures:
My boy after a successful run: one that did not involve his face getting a close encounter with the snow.
The manly spousal unit doing some snow surfing.
Me in my great rainbow tassel hat that I made in college. As an added bonus, the coat masks some of my expanding girth.

My very fun mom after a plunge down the hill.

My parents chilling out watching the grandkids do their thing.

My creatively dressed child doing her very favorite activity: grandparent snuggling. Note the smile of complete happiness on her sweet face. Her cup of love is definitely o'er flowing.
Cousins playing Book of Mormon prophet pictionary, as the oldest cousin meticulously sketches the sons of Mosiah.

A very fun vacation over all, and we can't wait until next year. My boy has already started writing a daily check off list, starting with 365 and going down, until our next trip to the camp.
4 comments:
That's terrible about the gerbils! How awful! It looks like you had fun on your trip, by the way, who's the hottie babe in the last photo?
I don't know, but she's got A LOT of kids!
oops, go back and edit her name out
Post a Comment