Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ready Betty Spaghetti!

I think I'm ready. We went to visit our new house yesterday and re-fell in love with it. I can't wait to paint!! Doesn't this picture just sing of sunshine and warm weather? Aaaahhhhh. We bought McDonald's and ate it on the floor in the diningroom. Now, we just need to actually close on the house, eh? Our new carpet and new roof (not pictured) look fantastic, and I'm dying to dig into the flower beds and weed, or just play in the dirt. The kids played in the backyard and in the "secret passageway" under the stairs the whole time. I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!!

6 comments:

Kayla said...

Wow! That is a cute house, ill bet that you will absolutly love having a bigger house. Is the inside nice?

Lynnae said...

You still didn't close?
I'm glad you had fun. Good luck with everything.

Jen said...

Looks Awesome! I hope you can close soon and start working on making it your own.

Hethrjem said...

I think you should keep the fence bright red.

Beck's Photo Blog said...

Holy Cow that is a stinkin nice house! I am so excited for you, but so sad to see you leave too.

Jenn said...

I can't wait! I can't wait for the home improvement posts!