Okay, well maybe that's not quite the same extensions that I'm talking about. The other kind makes me want to pull my hair OUT! We just had to extend our house closing for another week! Augh! Darn underwriters!
Bummer! I really wanted to see you in those awesome extensions. Seriously though I have a couple other friends that keep being pushed back on their closing because of underwriters. Good luck! I hope it happens soon!
Kristi- I can't seem to locate your email address, but I wanted to let you know we'll be visiting my parents July 17 to the 27th so if you are down in that time let us know and we'll try to get together.
4 comments:
Bummer! I really wanted to see you in those awesome extensions. Seriously though I have a couple other friends that keep being pushed back on their closing because of underwriters. Good luck! I hope it happens soon!
I'm so sorry! I hope it's soon.
Kristi- I can't seem to locate your email address, but I wanted to let you know we'll be visiting my parents July 17 to the 27th so if you are down in that time let us know and we'll try to get together.
What is the deal?
Post a Comment