We are moving back to our city of origin this weekend, instead of our original destination. The job there didn't work out. So, the next post will probably be from there. Bummer for us the day before we signed on our house. *sigh* But, I suppose it's better that this happens before we closed rather than after, you know? Is that considered a silver lining? (o:
10 comments:
That is so sad, and stressful. I guess it would be considered a silver lining though. Good luck with everything.
Oh, Man! What a rollercoaster. So Where are you going? That's so sad, but yet, I think all that closing postponement must have been for a reason.
But yea, Bummer.
What else can you say?
Does this mean you're moving back here? I'm a little confused. I think I need to hear the whole story...
I'm telling you, Idaho is the place for you!!
What a bummer! Good for you to see the silver lining of not closing on the house yet though...it will work out...somehow. Good luck!
What the stinkin' heck. What. Happened.
:( !
I am so sorry! Good luck with everything. I am sure it will work out.
~Kim
Happy Birthday! I hope that your umoving is going well. Are you back in north ebnd or elsewhere? will you be able to come and visit for camp?
I hope that your birthday is a good one. Mine already is. My room mate decided that at 1201 she should wake me up and shout happy birthday! and then again about every 15 minutes for the next few hours. She finally stopped when I wrestled her to the ground and slugged her pretty good in the thigh.
What can I say. I am violent when I sleep walk. (wink, wink!)
While I hope something good opens up for you VERY soon, I am happy we have more opportunity to see you! We should take more advantage of that!
Post a Comment