My kids are such angels. Even with their dad gone, all on their own they made me breakfast in bed (eggs that were burnt on the bottom and raw on the top, crackers, applesauce and juice), gathered around (ate most of my breakfast) and gave me presents. My big girl even sang me the Mother's Day song that they were going to sing in chuch if we were not home recovering from the plague. I sure love my kids.
4 comments:
Awwwwww, you have the cutest kids ever, and i am so glad that you are much better. Happy Mother's Day!
Love
Kayla
That's sweet. What great kids- somebody trained them well. :)
I wish I could have given you some help, even some pity, but I just read your blog and now you are feeling better. I feel very sad that you had to do all that sickness alone though. That is the pits! You are a great wife and a wonderful mommy!
Oh, I hope everyone is feeling better soon. I hate being sick because nothing changes. People still need to eat and Mom just don't have time to be sick!
Post a Comment