Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sweet Jehosephat! She's Gonna Blow!

I put the kids to bed really late tonight, since all three of them accompanied me to our Young Womens' activity (so sorry about that, Laurels!). The rest of the evening was spent peacefully watching the last episode of Early Edition, Season 1 (so good!) until I heard a heaving sound and the telltale splash... from the TOP bunk. Luckily, my kids have been sleeping in a box on the top bunk because they thought it was the coolest fort ever. (I know. I'm a stellar mom. My kids sleep in a box.) The box contained it all quite nicely, as did the enormous comforter and all the dolls they had stuffed in there. Also a lucky chance was that my daughter didn't happen to sleep in the box with her brother tonight. Usually, they are crammed in there together; but, since my daughter had suddenly thrown up right before bed, I had her sleep on the bottom bunk... you know, so she could be closer to the bathroom. The irony is not lost on me.

4 comments:

EarlGirl said...

It's not fair. It's just not fair. I'm sending you puke-repelling vibes right now.

Hethrjem said...

I've never heard of Early Edition- I'll have to check it out.

Babydoll said...

I am so sorry. I really didn't expect to be reading more about sickness. I hope this is really the end of it. And I love that they are sleeping in a box. You are the COOLEST mom ever!

Jenn said...

I feel like just by reading this I'm cursing myself and my family.