Okay. I'm going to whine right now. It won't hurt my feelings if you don't want to read it, but it must be released (again). My husband was gone for the week. I spent all Thursday throwing up and sleeping while my baby crawled on my head and called random people on the phone. It took all my energy to keep her away from my barf bowl. That night, I was so weak that I had to crawl to the kitchen with frequent rests. Every time I tried to stand up I started to black out. My son had to make my chicken noodle soup for me because I couldn't get high enough on my knees to put it in the microwave. My big kids really did step up that day (and earned some serious babysitting dough!) They fed the baby, changed her diaper, and generally kept her out of my room. The down side of this was the nuclear disaster that three young children leave when left to their own devices for 24 hours. There was yogurt smeared across several living room chairs and plopped on the floor. I think an entire bag of fishy crackers was dumped on the rug and ground into the smallest possible pieces. The baby had unpacked a box of kitchen items that I had just packed. Does this sound sad? Completely pathetic? I agree. I have been having my own serious pity party ever since.Then, it got better. My boy started throwing up after he
Does anyone want to write how sad they are for me and my poor fatherless children? I know I do!
5 comments:
Can I help you in any way??? Give me a call!! I don't want your Mother's Day to be spent cleaning up barf, please call me if you need anything!
I'm so SORRY you are all sick! I hope it's a quick one. I wish I was closer 'cause I'd bring you something to get you through the awfulness that is cleaning up vomit...hugs.
I'm so sorry! I totally know how you feel. I went to Provo for a nephews baptism last weekend and spent the entire day running to the bathroom to vomit. (I did see him get baptized, but that was about it other than the inside of a porcelain bowl)
I hope you have a wonderful mothers day and wish I was closer so we could help you to vacuum up the fishies and clean up the yogurt!
Thanks guys! We are all on the mend now! The house is clean and we have been puke free for about 12 hours!! Woo-hoo!! Happy Mother's Day to me!
Oh my gosh Sister Claybrook, i am so very sorry, if you need any help with ANYTHING, babysiting, dinners, cleaning, laundry, just call, you know im only like 5 min from you house, so it would be no problem at all. I hope that you get better soon.
Love
Kayla
Post a Comment