Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Tree Which Deserves a Cool Name

Is this not the coolest tree ever? This baby lives outside my kitchen window. Don't you guys think it deserves a great name, like the Wandering Something or Other of the Woods? Hmmm. I should ponder this when I do dishes.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

That's an awesome tree!! It should totally be in a movie! You know, the tree has arms that come to life and try to grab you...a Fablehaven type tree, perhaps?

Hethrjem said...

The "Tree That Belongs in the Twilight Movie" tree?

Kimberly said...

Hmmm... come do my dishes and you can name anything you want in my backyard.

Cool tree, though!

Kimberly said...

Hmmm... come do my dishes and you can name anything you want in my backyard.

Cool tree, though!

Dweezleboss said...

The-Tree-that-Gathered-Moss. You must be short of (non)rolling stones. What a nice pick-me-up when getting down and dirty with the dishes.

EarlGirl said...

That is a cool tree. How about "Fred". Could you name it that? Wait. I have the perfect name. What about "Natalie"? He He.

Jenn said...

I would have to do the dishes during the day because it looks scary to me.