Monday, December 15, 2008

All is Swell

Well, we are once again (to the intense relief of the general public) showered and warm! Yea! It also turns out that our blown up water heater was a pain in the royal patooty blessing in disguise. Look at the nastiness that was under the water heater! Grotty! We were breathing in this mass of bacteria! I have to admit though; I feel a certain amount of morbid curiosity when it comes to stuff like this. Maybe I like to quantify my suffering so I can remind myself how wonderful my life is now in comparison. (o: Hmmm. Anyone have any guesses how the mice were getting in?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

Babydoll said...

Wow! Sounds like your life has been full of lots of fun things! :) Can I have your mailing address. You can email me at bostonkgp@gmail.com

Thanks

Unknown said...

Sickie, sickie, sick-sick!

Jenn said...

I'm having flashbacks. AHHHHH!

Claybrook Family said...

That is NASTY!!