This has been one of those Job evenings. I walked inside from picking up my kids from a playdate and heard someone playing the drums in my utility room. Sometimes, they even shook a tamborine. I didn't know that water heaters could make such music. It became even more melodic though when it further accompanied itself with the sound of a babbling brook gently flowing over boards into our crawl space (which you couldn't PAY me enough to actually crawl through).
Then, the electricity went off.
Can anyone beat this rotten day?!!
4 comments:
Just thank your lucky stars, quarter, rabbit foot, anything else that you don't have to pay for it! You pay someone else to go through that crawl space!
I'm so sorry! I'm also assuming that it came back on, since you lived to tell the tale. Can't wait to see you!
Yikes! Wrap up in blankets and eat cold cereal for dinner, I guess. Good luck.
I'm having flashbacks to Jenn crawling around in something out of the ET movie. (The white suit at the end of the movie, when ET is knocking on death's door.)
So sorry to hear you had a rotten day.
Post a Comment