Monday, September 1, 2008

A Big Behind

Okay, I'm a little more than a little behind on everything. I'm trying to get my house ready (read here: completely unpacked) for my brother-in-law to move in with us next weekend (VERY excited about this!) and I just can't keep up with blogs and emails as well as laundry and dishes. So, if your feelings have been hurt by my inattentiveness, please understand that I'm a drowning woman, and then you can come over and help me unpack and clean my bathroom.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You're funny! You are very attentive.
Your title reminds me of something that happened this weekend. My room full of boys was watching tv when an add for an astronomy video came on and announced that uranus was 32,000 miles wide. Can you imagine the pandemoneum that ensued?
Sorry to hear you've got such a problem as a big behind *giggle, snort*

EarlGirl said...

Snigger, snigger. Jenn said uranus!