Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Raspberries
Remember my baby's amazing new raspberry spitting skill? It is her way of telling a joke with someone, and we can have whole conversations that solely involve sticking tongues out and spitting profusely. The funniest thing happened last night in regards to her talent. It was in the middle of a much needed REM cycle when Baby woke up. I fed her and then she completely filled her diaper. As I was changing her though, she kept tooting (always risky to the changer). It was hilarious because, since it was dark, I think she thought I was making the noise. She kept responding to her own toots by blowing raspberries back at them. She and her bum had quite the conversation. I think it may have even made it worth waking up at 2 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cutie! That's one of those stories to remember to tell her friends to embarrass the heck out of her!
I had no idea we were so close to where you were this weekend. I was wondering where your new place was. I was under the impression that you moved out of town. Darn! Well, I'll remember that for next time...
Oh, that's so funny! What a little sweety.
That is one of the most awesome stories I have heard in a long time!!! Love it! Adam is so proud of her "skills"!
Pretty funny! That is one I haven't had happen to me. But I do understand the riskiness of changing at that particular time!
Ah... the risks of parenthood. I am really enjoying discovering them all for the first time. Its been awhile since that particular danger has happened with Little E, but my favorite time was when she pooped and her dirty diaper barely caught the spray. It was aimed at her crib and I was so grateful to not have to change every piece of bedding at three a.m.
Post a Comment