(I'd like to apologize first for the swear word in this song. I must say though... I love it. If it makes you feel any better, I sing "Heck, yeah!" when I'm busting it out in my car. (o: )
What? You say that looks like Big Girl's new Sunday dress? Why, yes! Yes, it is.

And our classy pool.

Our boy started 2nd grade this week. Big girl won't start until next week. My sweet boy went out the door with a juice mustache and mismatched socks that I didn't catch until he GOT HOME! (o: He was so excited and loves his new school and teacher.

Here is one of three deer we saw outside our front door the other day. This one is the "Turdy Point Buck".

And doesn't she make a smashing Dolly Parton? Baby thought it was hilarious.

Go ahead. Pause my classy music. THIS is the best part. My baby is so proud of herself, and loves to display her new-found talent:
We may not be high class, but we've got talent, I tell you. We can spit like Old Faithful, every last one of us.
4 comments:
How cute!!! She's so beautiful! I just want to slurp her up!
She's cute! She has huge pretty eyes!
2nd grade! I don't believe it! You guys are so much fun. And little baby is a doll. Quite talentful!
Oh, I think I need some baby-kiss therapy. She is to cute for words.
I am totally sending you a little plastic pool next summer, by the way.
Post a Comment