Monday, August 25, 2008

My New Dress

I have a lovely new dress, and a lovely new wardrobe to match all my lovely new furniture. It's all white. White and runny. Oh, wait. I don't have new stuff. It's all covered in SPIT UP! EVERY INCH OF IT! My baby has given new meaning to the phrase "Fountain of Youth." I go through gallons of Shout every day (it seems) spraying her clothes and my clothes so we don't get those unsightly stains. I hear that this stage ends, but I don't believe it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It does end. Maggie hardly ever spits up anymore and she is only 6. HAAAhaaaaa :oP

EarlGirl said...

I'm so sorry. It stinks (snigger) to be you!

Jenn said...

My kids spit up like crazy too. I just cleaned out some last year out of the shape-o-ball that Tyce spit up in nine years ago.

Ms Renee said...

Oh the memories. Which I was really quite content to leave smoldering back in my mind where they don't bother me!