Sunday, August 10, 2008

Going...Going...and Rescued by the Big Sister!

This is the best she has ever done at Tummy Time. She kept her head up long enough for me to run for the camera, and wasn't too ticked by the time I made it back. Brother was kind enough to lend her his Tickle Blankie, provided she didn't spit up on it. (Super Tickle Blankie Man was taking the day off, I guess.)
And then we begin to droop.
Going lower. Getting annoyed.
So ticked that she is bobbing in frustration and big sister can't take it any more. How could I torture her Sunshine so?!
"I'll rescue you, Sweet Baby!" (read this in Motherese tones so high-pitched that doggies 3 doors down can barely hear it. She is such a sweet big sister.)
And she's rescued at last. Saved from the torture of Tummy Time for another day.
I hope they grow up good friends like my sisters and me.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

She is so pretty! That is darling!I'm sure they will be tight.

EarlGirl said...

Wow, she's getting so big! I can't wait to see her!

Kimberly said...

What beautiful girls!!!

Babydoll said...

Tummy time is such torture--isn't it! Good thing there are big sisters to save the day!

Cassie said...

I love the boy in the tighty whities in the background especially! She IS suck a beautiful little one. Good job!