Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Resemblance Meter

I'm not sure how much I agree with the following meters. I'm sure that Baby Girl looks just like me, but My Boy is the spitting image of his father (okay, he's got my eye shape and my mom's exact eye coloring--but that's it)! Although, we saw a great grandma yesterday who swears that My Boy is looking more like my side of the family as he gets bigger. What do you guys think? Accurate or completely off? Hmmm.

3 comments:

Babydoll said...

I can't choose yet for your little one, but big sis definitely looks more like you. Especially the smile. And big brother looks more like dad. I would agree with the eyes though--he has your eyes. But even the way he carries himself is so much like his daddy!

Kimberly said...

I am totally going to try that with Samantha and see what it comes up with. :-)

Don't know how everyone in the family looks - but regardless both their parents are hotties, so they've got it made!

EarlGirl said...

Yeah, you finally got a baby that looks like you. Our genes finally won out over the powerful C ones.