This is how to get ahold of him in your moment of peril: "Just call Superman, The Incredible Hulk or the Hulk, Dinosaur Hero and that's it," he says. (--update: new name is Super Tickle-Blankie Man. Macho, huh?)What I would do if there was a 'mergencies, or superhero job is if someone was chained up, I would take my strongest stick and then I would with my stick, I would do BAM BAM BAM and if it didn't cut the chains I would call 9-1-1 because they could shoot off the chains. If someone was way under water and they couldn't breathe and they were almost out of breath, I would take my goggles and my breather thing and I would go all the way to the bottom; actually, just my goggles, and I would bring them back up. If someone was trapped in jail, I would take two zappy things from the store that I bought and I would zap them together and I would put them on the jail and they would zap the jail and a big piece would fall off and it would make kind of a big sound and then the people would run out to home again. (Little sister heroics: If a bad guy was fighting a little girl that couldn't fight it's age, she could call superhero brother.) If a bad guy was winning in a wrestle fight with a good guy, I would get on the good guy team and start using my powers. I would take my tiny bomb and I would put it by him and BOOM, he would blow up. If someone was getting hurt on a high high thing that a bad guy wrapped him up with, I would take my ladder and climb up there with my knife and they would fall down and I would get my super slide down and he would slide down the super slide and there was a block at the bottom of the super slide so he wouldn't get hurt and there would be little stairs so he could get down and I could put my slide in my pocket because it could shrink and I could push a special button on the side of it so it could be big or get small or get big medium or medium small and I would make it small on the small button.
No comments:
Post a Comment