Okay, ladies. I have discovered a new low. Hubby lost his dream job? Piece of cake! Lose our house the day before we close on it? Easy squeezy! Wrecked our favorite car? Big deal! Going post-nursing bra shopping? Now THAT is depressing. When you're trying on undergarments with tags that say things like "Sweet Nothings" and "Mega-Ultra Push Up", you know you are in a very sad place.
7 comments:
Ha Ha! It's about time! I was getting sick of your being the busty sister!
I totally just did that same thing! The one that got me (I even bought this one, sigh) was "Age defying lift!" I am only 23!!! I shouldn't need to be defying age yet!!!!!
I feel for you sis! Check out Kohls by the way! They were having a really good sale and had some great things there. lol
Yep, know how that is...I've always been the small one in the family, but it just got worse after nursing the twins...I feel your pain. ;)
I am TOTALLY willing to share. I'd rather buy a "sweet nothings" than a bust minimizer!
You know I feel your pain. I don't even have to try on bras, I just buy the smallest size. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hang in there Kristy! Good luck with your new job. I'm back to work too and working full time.
Kristy you are so stinkin funny! I love it! That is perspective for ya huh?!
Post a Comment