Sunday, October 11, 2009

DANG IT!




Here I was, thinking I was pretty darn computer savvy. I even just got hired as a digital technician for a really well known computer-type company. I'm pretty hot stuff. My grandma asked me to come and help her with some eBay stuff, and I decided to help get her an igoogle homepage so she could keep track of everyones' blogs as well. Since I had everyones' blog info in my google reader, I just decided to copy all of my family subscriptions and put them on hers. Easy squeezy, right? I ended up deleting ALL of my non-family non-private blog addresses. I AM SO, SO SAD!! So, if you love me and want me to lurk on your blog again, you'll have to email me your blog address again, or just comment. Hmmm. Now that I think about it, I guess I could go back and click on every single person's comment I've ever gotten, but this way sounds like a whole lot more fun...for me. (o:

6 comments:

Jen said...

I was just wondering when you'd be getting back on the blogging bandwagon...I don't know if I count as family or not, but you can lurk on my blog whenever you want! ;)

Melanie said...

That is sad! I've been missing your posts as well. You have a new job? Sounds like I need to catch up a bit.....

Kayla said...

So you just got a job? thats so exciting!!!!!!! do you like it?

lovecat said...

Comment :)

Cassie said...

Ooo! Don't forget to look at mine however boring it may be!

Cassie said...

Oh yeah! And its CassiePaulsness.blogspot.com