Anyone want a reason to celebrate? I totally have it. This week, I hit my pre-pregnancy weight. Woo-hoo! The only bummer part is that I still have a ways to go before my ideal weight. My big girl is singing, "Halle-loola!" along with the song. In a few months, when I am right where I want to be, I will still be singing "Halle-loola!" too. It's so nice to not be where I was 6 months ago when I came home from the hospital. Mama ate too many cream puffs. (o:
9 comments:
GOOD JOB!
Yeah! What a happy day. Celebrate you should!
I think I should celebrate by eating some cream puffs...
Hooray! You are a role model to us all!
Mmmmmm. Cream puffs.
Way to go!
Right down the street from my house, there's this fabulous new Italian bakery. You want cream puffs that will change your life? Let's hit it for Thanksgiving!
Yay for you!!!! That's quite a feat! Definatley cause for celebration!
Good grrrrl! I have a substance abuse problem called Dr. Pepper. I'm at pre-pregnancy weight, but my "Empty Baby House" is all misshapen :(.
Congrats! Your hard work has paid off!
Post a Comment