Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Once Was Lost...

Look at those sad, sad eyes. Our dog ran away last Saturday and we have been trying to find her ever since. Last night, I put an ad on Craigslist (what on earth would we do without Craigslist?!) and got a reply from a Humane Society person 25 MILES away! She sent some pictures and it was her!! Some demon nice person thought she was lost, since we are right at the base of a hiking trail, and took her to the closest big city. That nice person has cost me a lot of heartache and probably a lot of money with I go pick our pup up today. I'm trying to decide if my big boy should have to pay for some of it since he was the one who left the gate open. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That sounds like a good idea. Glad you found pooch.

EarlGirl said...

Definitely. How traumatic for your dog!