These are our new and improved Incredible costumes. I am very proud of these. The designs on the front were made with puffy paint, which is a fabulous medium that I intend to further explore in the future. I'm just sad that you can't see "Jack-Jack's" front in this picture. I love Halloween. We were SO happy to have the full Incredibles family this year now that we have a baby. I bought the onesie for this costume before she was even born. A little weird? Probably. The really weird thing is that I made these costumes for us to wear once; to the ward Halloween party. The kids aren't even going to wear them for the actual Halloween night. That's the night I let them wear what they want. (o:Sunday, October 26, 2008
I Know. I AM Mrs. Incredible.
These are our new and improved Incredible costumes. I am very proud of these. The designs on the front were made with puffy paint, which is a fabulous medium that I intend to further explore in the future. I'm just sad that you can't see "Jack-Jack's" front in this picture. I love Halloween. We were SO happy to have the full Incredibles family this year now that we have a baby. I bought the onesie for this costume before she was even born. A little weird? Probably. The really weird thing is that I made these costumes for us to wear once; to the ward Halloween party. The kids aren't even going to wear them for the actual Halloween night. That's the night I let them wear what they want. (o:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very chic. I have the same picture of us just two years ago! We had to recruit a Violet. You guys look great! I like your new pics too.
Lookin' great! Those costumes are awesome! The incredibles are complete!
Hey! I'm Mrs Incredible for Halloween this year too. Incredibleness must run in the family!
You guys are adorable!
I told my hubby I was curious what costumes you would cook up this year. They look fabulous, and it couldn't be more perfect with the little one!
Post a Comment