Here is a little game that I saw on someone's blog, and I thought it might be fun!
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable. If you don't have a blog and don't know how to sign in, please comment as anonymous.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!
3. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include him!
4. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all. (o:
This should be fun, huh?!
12 comments:
I remember hanging your bra on the ceiling fan and when you tried to reach it we turned it on.
*sigh* memories.
Oh, that was a good one! Hmmm...I remember all the grief you gave me over the years for cutting off your only curl as a baby. I also remember all fun we had getting you ready for dances.
Jenn- I remember trying on your tiny red prom dress and getting stuck half way either out or in. I also remember learning the secret arts of disturbance detection from you. When I was little, you were quizzing me to see if I could remember all the names of Annie's Orphans that you had on a sheet of paper. You left the room half way through, leaving the sheet of paper upside down. I didn't know that you had left a safety pin sitting on the corner of the paper just waiting to slide off if I cheated. I did.
Earlgirl--I remember I had a dress with a belt you could cinch in and you and I used to have contests to see how tightly we could cinch it up. We liked how insanely skinny it made us look (because we needed SO much help with that back then, you know!) For some reason that belt didn't last as long as the dress did.
I also remember that I tried to retaliate fot the ceiling fan bra episode by hanging your teddy bear, wearing one of your bras that I had stuffed, from a noose off the front porch. It was there until Dad made us take it down, because you didn't give a rip. I think the missionaries even came over while it was there.
I remember going bowling with you and your family when we were in Leavenworth - and that you got a much higher score than I did.
I demand a rematch!
You're on, Kim! I've gotten much worse though! (o:
Kristy,
It has been so long since I have a chance to leave a comment but I couldn't pass this up...I think I can sum up our experiences in a few words. You could probably add a couple to complete the list:
shania twang- feel like a woman,
the red truck, GO COUGS!
~Kimmylou
Oh, yes, Kimberly Louise Kentucky Fried Chicken. Sitting in that tiny, sweltering apartment, waiting for the fan to hit us as we hung out with RobDob, Rob, Brian, and John. The ski trip where I accidentally grated part of my fingernail in with the cheese...um, can't remember if I actually told you that before. And yes, Shania, but singing our guts out on our way to the grocery store; "Looks like we made it; look how far we've come, my baby" and dreaming of our missionaries who we didn't end up marrying. (o:
Ah, such good times!
I remember a past one of getting into the river, screaming like little girls and then slamming into the tree that we were putting the rope on. Man can we scream!
Another is recent, I was knocking on your front door and I hear a peep from the big sister and then a crying of despair and a cackle from you. It turns out that while you were changing the little one, the bigger one got excited and stuck her hand a fresh pile of baby-doo!
She was so embarrassed about that. The other day, she brought it up again, "Mama, if I ever stick my hand accidentally in a poopy diaper, can you not laugh about it and tell people?" --Ummm. No guarantees about that one!
There was also the safety pinned beauty of glow-in-the-dark scorpions, or whatever they were, all over our bodies...and then missing most of the party to walk a diabetic out of her sugar high...although I think you pooped out on me after a while...asthma schmasthma. (o:
And trying to protect little Sherrie from doing all the work behind our backs. We had to be seriously on the ball for that one!
I remember walking with you when it was raining pretty good. There were lots of puddles and we both came home SOAKED. I was thinking how crazy we were the whole time, but exercise is exercise right? Especially when it rains so often.
The walking in the rain was fun. And then, we would eat over at your house and my kids would go through all your Snow White stuff. Then there was the time we Ding, Dong, Ditched you guys. I was in the get-away car waiting. The spousal unit and the kids snuck up the stairs, dropped off the cookies, rang the doorbell and then ran. Spousal Unit picked up a kid in each arm and bailed down the stairs. I was sure they were all going to be killed, or worse, you guys would come out and catch us! (o:
Post a Comment