Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Hard Day's Night

Okay, I've decided I'm officially sick of my job. Because my digital specialist position was seasonal, after Christmas was over almost all of us got moved over to ".com" in the normal old call center. (We are the rare few that got hired on permanently though, so I am grateful I still have a job.) So boring! I think I lose brain cells by the second. At least I still work with some of my old buddies (though not all of them *sniff*!), and that really helps. All of us old "techies" come up with some pretty creative griping though, just to keep those brain cells percolating! (o:

This is how I feel. (o:

5 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Oh, so sad! I hope you get a break soon. Thanks for all your help today, it was verrrrry appreciated.

Melanie said...

That picture is priceless!! I am sorry your job is blah right now. I hope something changes soon for the better! I hope you are enjoying your new home. I would love to see pictures!

Jenn said...

Hang in there!

Babydoll said...

I am glad you still have a job--sorry it is so dull. I felt that way as a cashier. It was hard to stay positive. But I know 4 people who are very grateful to you. Hang in there!

lovecat said...

I am sorry that its so boring. I remember working in a call center and wanting to fake a seizure every time I went to work just to get out of walking up those dreaded stairs. I hope that you get to have some more fun as spring really starts up.
Love you!
Jen