I started working from home a few weeks ago, and it is fabulous! My big kids come and hang out in my "office" during their free time and quietly read books while I take calls. My office is my walk-in closet, which gets nice and toasty warm when I shut the door and have the computer pumping out heat. It's fantastic. Although, it makes me snicker that I "come out of the closet" several times a day.
I have been LOVING working outside in the dirt! I love dirt. There is this one fabulous tool that I use for pulling out weeds that is my new hero. It has 3 spikes on one side and a bent shovel thing on the other. It looks pretty evil but is truly amazing. I got it at the dollar store, which explains why it snapped when I tried to pull out a particularly large root. I was desperate for a weeding tool, so I ran to call my sweet spousal unit who was out running errands. The call never got made though. I ended up having a massive fit of the giggles because I just couldn't bear to ask my husband to pick up a hoe on his way home.
I have been LOVING working outside in the dirt! I love dirt. There is this one fabulous tool that I use for pulling out weeds that is my new hero. It has 3 spikes on one side and a bent shovel thing on the other. It looks pretty evil but is truly amazing. I got it at the dollar store, which explains why it snapped when I tried to pull out a particularly large root. I was desperate for a weeding tool, so I ran to call my sweet spousal unit who was out running errands. The call never got made though. I ended up having a massive fit of the giggles because I just couldn't bear to ask my husband to pick up a hoe on his way home.
4 comments:
Glad to hear from you again!
Well, if you can't ask your husband to pick up a hoe on the way home, who CAN you ask?
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope that your family is understanding of your "coming out of the closet." lol ;)
Enjoy working the the garden. I was hoping to do that soon too, but the ground is still frozen solid and covered in a few inches of snow so I guess it will have to wait...
I am so glad you are working at home. Working is the pits, but it must feel so much better to be in your home.
Post a Comment