bummer...I hope she was insured and all that good stuff. Luck has to come your way soon!
Is everyone okay? Yikes! We're down to one car and one scooter. Utah winters don't bode well for scooter riding.
Do you know anyone in the car business? hee,hee
I hear that usually really attractive, awesome, people do have lighting rods attached to their heads.
Ug. You poor dear!
Hope you guys are all doing ok and that you enjoyed those prescribed massages! :)Love ya!Jen
Post a Comment
6 comments:
bummer...I hope she was insured and all that good stuff. Luck has to come your way soon!
Is everyone okay? Yikes! We're down to one car and one scooter. Utah winters don't bode well for scooter riding.
Do you know anyone in the car business? hee,hee
I hear that usually really attractive, awesome, people do have lighting rods attached to their heads.
Ug. You poor dear!
Hope you guys are all doing ok and that you enjoyed those prescribed massages! :)
Love ya!
Jen
Post a Comment