Yep, folks! We're moving. In case you're wondering, this will be our 11th move in our 8 1/2 years of marriage. We're getting really, REALLY good at de-junking. I used to like knick knacks. Now, it all looks like garbage to me. At first, each knick knack I got rid of felt like sacrificing a limb, but now I can't dump it out the door fast enough. We just took 3 vanfuls of stuff to the clothes/ stuff swap we're having at the church this Friday and Saturday. I really hope no one needed the church gym tonight, because I dropped my stuff off early. (I'm going to miss having a key!) If any of you who are reading this are in an organization that is using the church tonight, I am now sincerely apologizing and claiming complete innocence, ignorance, and denial of such dumpage. (o: Due to the rapid gutting of our junk, our house is now a complete wreck and we're having a business meeting here on Saturday--after we spend the day on the other side of the state looking for a home--after a whole Friday of helping at the clothes swap. I'm really curious how my house is going to get clean this fast. I still have the shed and utility room to de-junk by tomorrow. Why am I spending my time blogging then, you say?
Good point,.
6 comments:
I'm so excited to have you closer! This summer is going to be the BEST!
Yay, I'm excited too! When you come into town, we can get together!
I hope that this move will be a good one for you and that you will love it over there. But we will sure miss you a ton here in North Bend. Please never forget us, ok?
Love Kayla Morrill
Oh! Sad! I haven't heard that yet. We will miss you so much. What town are you looking in?
We used to live in Spokane and it's pretty nice over there.
Good luck with it all!
good luck with the move, it will be great to have you near my parents...maybe see you once in awhile. I suppose we have to visit first!
You totally ruined my midnight basketball game.
Good luck with moving!
Post a Comment