I wanted to give away a prize to celebrate my 100
th post, but it took me a really long time to come up with what I wanted to give away. Now, I've got it! I made this bracelet to commemorate the occasion. Anyone who has EVER read my blog is elligible, so just leave a comment and I will randomly pick a winner! Good luck!
10 comments:
Pick me! Pick me!
oooooooooo. I want that.
Hey! Congrats on your 1ooth post. I'm lucky if I post once a month. But don't feel obligated to jewelry me. I'm just a loyal blog reader.
It is beautiful! congratulations on your 100th post. I keep trying to respond to you facebook but for some reason it isn't letting me....I am probably doing something wrong!
Me, me... *stretching hand high in air, sitting on edge of seat* please please, pick me.
:-)
Very lovely! I would love to win!! Pick me!
Hey haha I just found your blog! Had fun last night at the Party! Email me so i can add you to our blog mswimf@gmail.com
Gorgeous! Congratulations on the big 100!!!
Lynnae
How about your sweet, loving, kind sister?
100th post! Way to go. And I just love your appropriate song choice to go along with it!
Post a Comment