Melanie!! Hip-hip-hooray for you! If you want to email me your mailing address, you will soon receive your fabulous prize! (o:
This is my most fabulous news this week though! Isn't she darling?! The funny thing is that she still can't roll over. Her little arms and neck get so tired that she sometimes just flops on the floor and sucks her thumb to take a break.
6 comments:
Hooray!!! I never win anything, so I was shocked! :)
Your wee babe is adorable!
Life changes now that she is mobile! I couldn't believe how unbaby proof my house had become in a few short years. Found out quick, though.
Big sister helps her make a U-turn. That's soooo cute!
What a cutie. She is really cruising along. Way to go!
I still think this contest was rigged, but, will take the high ground and say congrats to Melanie.
:-)
They grow up so fast, don't they? What a doll she is! Go, baby, go... just don't grow so fast, ok?
whoa, your kids are so big... geez. And very cute!
Post a Comment