It's scary to think that these are three of my closest male relatives. Are all men this weird when we're not looking? Why did I surrender the camera to the spousal unit?
No, if my men were taking it they would all be in their underwear at the time; not to show off, just because that is the garb of choice. I am the designated door answerer because I happen to usually be the only human in the house dressed. I'd say that is the only unusual aspect of your picture. They were dressed.
I love it. What cultured, sophisticated guys! If that picture was taken at my place, one of them would be pretending to stab the others. Everyone else would have a sweet smile.
2 comments:
No, if my men were taking it they would all be in their underwear at the time; not to show off, just because that is the garb of choice. I am the designated door answerer because I happen to usually be the only human in the house dressed. I'd say that is the only unusual aspect of your picture. They were dressed.
I love it. What cultured, sophisticated guys! If that picture was taken at my place, one of them would be pretending to stab the others. Everyone else would have a sweet smile.
Post a Comment