So, I have been getting ideas! Like this:
and this:
and this!:
 |
| Before |
There are so many great projects to do, and so little time!! How do you choose?!
 |
| After |
 |
| A belt made of felt! |
And, of course, there are the not-so-glamorous, yet-equally-as-fun projects of building shelves! How about you guys? What are your projects you are working on? That is, if anyone still checks my blog! (o: If not, I'll reply back to myself with more ideas!
2 comments:
Well, you know, we can always hope. It's so much easier reading someone else's blog than writing your own! But writing is fun.
My project list is way too long to blog about...
Current project, finally getting the caulking in the bathroom done... I got about halfway through it tonight. We will see if it takes another 10 months to do the second half! lol
Post a Comment