Sunday, September 19, 2010

Closed For Good

Well, we finally bought our house. Woo-hoo! I was a little bit surprised when it actually went through, not because of financial reasons, but because of past experience. See here if you are confused: http://claybrookclan.blogspot.com/2009/06/bummer.html
I had nightmares Friday night that disasters happened that made it not go through (among other horrific nightmares that night), but we are finally closed for good! We have no intention of ever moving EVER again. Ever. If a hurricane was coming straight for us, I would tie my kids to a nice sturdy headboard and weather it out. We're here to stay.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats! It's been a long time coming. Have fun getting settled and decorated and all of that fun stuff.

Lynnae said...

I'm excited for you to finally be settled!

The Pachuilo Family said...

Congrats! It can be very stressful at times, I'm just glad it's all over and your HAPPY!

Babydoll said...

How exciting. The house looks beautiful. And we will all pray that no hurricanes really come your way! :)