The first one is that we are going to miss how fun he is. He can come up with the most hilarious things off the top of his head, and can speak fluent video-gamese. At night, when he gets really silly, he can carry whole conversations like he was a video game character. It is so funny to listen to.
Just now, I put "The Final Countdown" on my playlist (Uncle Smosh's phone ring) and the kids jumped up and ran over, yelling, "That's Uncle Smosh's phone!!"
I'm going to miss how terribly fun it was to tease him; to offer him the use of a bra for the future when his testosterone boosters would give him definition where he may not want it; to interchange his two favorite words: "Nube" and "Pone"; to proclaim that the spousal unit could take Chuck Norris. Ah, that was good stuff. It made me miss my little brother and how I used to stick my toes in his mouth when he fell asleep on the floor. Uncle Smosh lucked out in that respect.
We're going to miss when he would play the most beautiful music on his guitar. He is really talented at it and works really hard to improve. He is also very good at teaching guitar, as he showed in the exactly two lessons I took from him before I realized that I have no time to practice. I'm sure it is a gift that he could pursue as a career.
One of the best things we will miss from Uncle Smosh is his hilarious Chuck Norris jokes. There are many sites with these fabulous jokes, proclaiming that Chuck Norris is the absolute man. Here is my favorite:
Chuck Norris lost both his legs in a car wreck, and still managed to walk it off.
2 comments:
That last joke had us laughing out loud! Good stuff.
I didn't see that one!
You KNOW I LOVE your new pink and yellow look. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment