There is something so moving about watching your baby for the first time. I always end up getting all teary-eyed and just watching their every move while I can. It's just so nice to be able to tell people now too. I was avoiding emailing people and, obviously, blogging because I had nothing else to talk about. Anyway, we are very happy and can't wait to meet her!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Our fun little secret!
There is a very fun little secret that we have been keeping. Our kids have had the tightest lips ever and never told a soul, no matter how many times they talked to Grandma in the last 2 1/2 months they have known. We are expecting our third baby, and found out last Tuesday that it's a girl! Our boy was sad at first, but he's happy about it now and has all sorts of interesting names picked out, most of which are feminine variations of his own name. It was fun to know the gender before we told our family. My sweet, crazy spouse wanted to just show up in 21 more weeks with a newborn, but that seemed completely impractical and not super nice. Besides, that would have taken all the fun out of it for me and all my female relatives.

There is something so moving about watching your baby for the first time. I always end up getting all teary-eyed and just watching their every move while I can. It's just so nice to be able to tell people now too. I was avoiding emailing people and, obviously, blogging because I had nothing else to talk about. Anyway, we are very happy and can't wait to meet her!
There is something so moving about watching your baby for the first time. I always end up getting all teary-eyed and just watching their every move while I can. It's just so nice to be able to tell people now too. I was avoiding emailing people and, obviously, blogging because I had nothing else to talk about. Anyway, we are very happy and can't wait to meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats Kristy!
She looks just like you!
Player
I am so excited for you! There is always room for more beautiful girls. The ultrasound picture makes her look so perfect. How are you feeling with 2 other busy ones around?
I feel fabulous! I'm a little worried though. Now that the cat is out of the bag I'm afraid the time will just crawl! (o:
That is such a sweet little ultrasound. You'll be seeing a lot of that little bootie in a little while. Just a preview for the upcoming years.
I think you should do a name survey blog. We can all submit the names we never got to use for lack of girls instead of naming all of our cats and dogs "Megan", "Jane", or "Jessamyne". If you take one of my names we can start naming cats, "Fluffy" or something normal!
Post a Comment