Here is my sweet Audrey, snuggling with Savannah.
All my big kids asleep in the same bed. We never know where
they are all going to end up every night. I love it!
Kobe continues to be the Group Activity Leader. Here, he has
wrangled up his posse of "Super Tickle Blankie" heroes
Our pseudo-mommy at work. Nicole is a HUGE help.
Sometimes this baby gets a little TOO much love, if you know what I mean.
The ironic thing is that the hand-written sign on the box (per Kobe) says "Rule: One at a Time"
My sweet baby, asleep in her posh swing.
I LOVE thumb suckers! This reminds me of my sweet Audrey here (click, then scroll down) the first time she sucked her thumb. They are even wearing the same shirt! How weird is that?! (The only way I can tell them apart in the pictures is that Audrey sucks her right thumb and Savannah sucks her left.) Miraculously, Savannah also takes a passie. Makes me feel like she is bilingual or something. She only uses her thumb when she is trying to put herself back to sleep when she is in her bed.
Oh, the darling foot toosies!
My Audrey, asleep in the hall; this is her favorite place to sleep right now. Yes, my children really do all have their own beds. Nice beds. I promise.
This is her first self-portrait. Isn't it good? (o:












1 comment:
Love all the new pictures!
Post a Comment